Sophie Rickebusch

Re: Pilling diagrams

Dec. 7, 2006, 9:45 a.m. (Message 47393, in reply to message 47388)

Yes, that seems to be what most people instinctively do. It would be interesting
to give a class of relative newcomers pencils and paper and ask them to draw a
set as if they were explaining the arrangement to someone who'd never done SCD,
see which way up they come out. My bet is there'd be a majority of "top of the
set at the top of the page".

Sophe

--
Sophie Rickebusch