The 'Castle' (on-topic)

Carl Spain

June 23, 2006, 11:37 p.m. (Message 45650)

On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 15:14 +0100, Jan E Rudge wrote:

> Interesting as this topic is for some people no doubt, if the
> conversation is going to continue could it perhaps be done
> off the list, or else put "off topic" in the Subject line?

Every time I see this subject line, I think it's referring to a dance,
which led me to think that given Richard's involvement in the SCD
community, perhaps the final settling of his house might be an occasion
for a dance, if someone cares to
write/devise/choreograph/create/construct/concoct/conceive/invent/work
out/dream up/put together/design/formulate one.  (Not that I want to
bring back that line of discussion).

Carl Spain
Waco, McLennan County, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Inner Planets,
Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy...
(Is that enough information, Campbell?)

This is what happens when there aren't enough dancers within 90
miles/150 kilometers/720 furlongs) to form a set.  You get ornery before
your time.
campbell

campbell

June 24, 2006, 2:26 p.m. (Message 45652, in reply to message 45650)

> Carl Spain wrote
> Waco, McLennan County, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Inner Planets,
> Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy...
> (Is that enough information, Campbell?)

Indeed it is Carl, and as an example of how this sort of information
triggers things, it just so happens that I was spending 5 months in Las
Colinas, Dallas in 1993 during the Waco stakeout and so your address
brought back all sorts of memories.  Doesnt that make it worth it?

Regards

Campbell Tyler
Cape Town
South Africa etc etc