Nova Scotia Nights & New CD

Marie Disiewicz

Jan. 28, 2005, 10:24 a.m. (Message 40445)

I would like a copy of Nova Scotia Nights please Stella.        I sent
you a email and it bounced back.
The CD Bob McMurtry endorsed is available at TACSound now.  Old
Favourites and Odd Couples by Catherine Fraser & Duncan Smith.
Here are a couple of other new ones to TACSound. The Third Kirkbrae
Collection - The Iain Muir Sound and Mist Covered Mountains an album
of waltzes by the Elftones. (Mara Shea and Roger Gold)
This email address is the one I am using for the Strathspey Server not
for TACSound. Use this one  xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx
I have been receiving requests for bars of music that are not available on CD yet.
Would the teachers on the list be interested in starting a list of
music they would like to be recorded and what dances or dems they are
using them for. e.g.;M S32/R32 x3. Got this one tonight. Hi D.....!
You never know maybe a band might be interested in adding them to a CD
in the making. Just thought I would ask.
For those who have not received a JAN TACSound List, your email
address probably got lost with a computer problem I had and is now
fixed.
Cheers
Marie
Alan Paterson

Alan Paterson

Jan. 28, 2005, 10:44 a.m. (Message 40448, in reply to message 40445)

On 28/01/2005 09:24, Marie Disiewicz wrote:

> Here are a couple of other new ones to TACSound. The Third Kirkbrae
> Collection - The Iain Muir Sound

Is there anyone on this list who has this CD and is willing to let me
have the details of the contents (for the database, of course)?

Alan
mlamontbrown

mlamontbrown

Jan. 28, 2005, 12:09 p.m. (Message 40451, in reply to message 40448)

Information sent

Malcolm

Malcolm L Brown
York