Anselm Lingnau

Re: Pilling diagrams

Dec. 5, 2006, 10:15 a.m. (Message 47319, in reply to message 47317)

Sophie Rickebusch wrote:

> Sometimes I use bits of paper with numbers in different colours - and I
> suspect I'm not the only one to have sat on her bed at Summer school
> getting 1st tea-bag to turn 2nd sugar RH while 1st sugar and 2nd tea-bag
> dance round them...

I actually climbed the ladder to my parents' attic to find a bunch of those
Playmobil figures from way back when. They're convenient because they come in
obviously different colours, there are boys and girls, and they're now
wearing track-and-field style numbered bibs as well :^)

Anselm
The most valuable thing you can own in this world is a standard, and Netscape
and Sun seem to understand this very well.                    -- Aaron Watters