Alan Paterson

3 x 32 quicktime recordings (was "Rice and Lefse" progression questions)

Feb. 14, 2005, 2:44 p.m. (Message 40664, in reply to message 40611)

On 11/02/2005 13:07, Sophie Rickebusch wrote:
> Sorry, obviously my mistake... well, perhaps not only mine: I wrote that after
> having looked up the Misses Cramb in the dance database (online version), which
> says it's a 3C dance in a 4C longwise set. Plus the other recording mentioned in
> the database, by Muriel Johnstone, is listed as 8x32. Does anyone have an
> explanation why that would be?

Duh! Because I made a mistake perhaps?

OK. I just posted a message inplying how wonderful DanceData is - just
deserts indeed. (Or is that desserts - it's lunchtime here?)

I WILL check on this. But I myself don't have the Muriel Johnstone
recording. Can anyone help me out?

Alan