Previous Message Next Message

simon scott

simon scott

RE: Dolphin reels revisited

June 27, 2006, 8:39 p.m. (Message 45679, in reply to message 45677)

So what are the reels called when it's purely follow-the-leader, no 
changing?  That set up sounds more like what one might call tandem, but 
that's just me.

I'd always assumed that dolphin reels were called that because of Pelorus 
Jack and the dolphin connection there, or is that wrong?  What are they 
called in Flight of the Falcon?

- James -

I have always thought the same as James.

"Reels of three" have different types: parallel, mirror, cross-over, right,
left, full, half, tandem, etc.

"Tandem reels" could then have dolphin and maybe other sub-types.


Previous Message Next Message