Trans Vector Technologies, Inc

Re: Mairi's Wedding

July 31, 1997, 1:16 p.m. (Message 8375, in reply to message 8367)

Suzanna Mayr queries:

>Irene van Maarseveen wrote:
>> To add one more date: James Cosh died in October 1995.
>>
>I am unsure what to make of this. Is it just a comment ? Or does it mean
>that his intention in writing the dance as published can now be
>disregarded ?

Interesting...  I took it to mean that we can no longer ask James B. Cosh
what he thinks about Mairi's Wedding. But this is yet another example that
the artist does not have to be present for his artwork to inspire.

Cheers, Oberdan.

Phone: (805)484-2775, FAX: (805)484-2718, EMail: xxxxx@xxx.xxx