Anselm Lingnau

Re: re Open Meeting in Edinburgh

April 23, 2013, 4:59 p.m. (Message 63989, in reply to message 63988)

Gavin Peebles wrote:

> Who, Anselm, is setting up a new SCD group 100 kms North of you, and where?
> I am interested because I run a group near Nieheim, which is near Brakel,
> which is near Bad Driburg etc

That would be Heike Thiesemann in Marburg, which is right in the middle
between you and Frankfurt.

Anselm
--
Anselm Lingnau, Mainz/Mayence, Germany ................. xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Apr. 26: Having violated one of the primary rules applicable to such things,