Martin Sheffield

Re: Bonnie Anne

June 2, 2008, 9:44 p.m. (Message 52607)

Le 2 juin 08 à 21:19, Bruce Herbold a écrit :

>  But if you get it on a program in MN, let me know and I'll fly
> over.

I don't know about MN (?) but I"m sure Ken Martlew will be happy to
play 96 bars of pipe jigs for you at the end of June just down the
road from here, if "someone" makes the request.

As it happens, we danced Bonnie Anne at a club I was visiting a few
weeks ago (first time for me in years), but I must have done the
poussette spontaneously (without paying attention), as I could not
say whether it was "all round" or standard.

Martin