Ron Mackey

No name dance

Jan. 15, 2005, 12:53 a.m. (Message 40307, in reply to message 38433)

On 6 May 2004 at 10:36, Norma or Mike Briggs wrote:

> Here is a 32-bar four-couple strathspey, recently devised.  It has no
> name yet.  The "naming rights" were raffled at the John Muir (Wisconsin)
> Branch's ball last month, as a fundraiser.  The lucky(?) winner was
> Carol Buelow, our branch secretary.  All comments (preferably of the
> constructive kind) will be gratefully received and acknowledged as time
> permits.
>
> Mike

	Hello Mike
		Tonight was the first time I have had the right numbers
in class  to do Nancy Holland's Strathspey without too many sitooters.
	They loved it and it is set for a repeat next week.  Verdict?
Different with something new to say and not too difficult!
	I used 'Daunder in the Glen from David Cunningham's CD for
the Leicester Branch - 'The Silver Collection' - which fitted very well.