  • Rod Downey

    Rod Downey July 9, 2011, 2:49 a.m. (Message 61080)

    Re: Tandem Reels (was Re: Reels in Bishop of Columbus)

    Hi Anselm,

    your points are well taken, but I did not advocate using Falcon Reels
    but personally use ``swapover reels'' which is descriptive.
    Naming formations  is something which should
    be done without animals, birds, nor references to particular dances.

    best

    rod