  • Steve Wyrick

    Steve Wyrick June 3, 2008, 11:28 p.m. (Message 52665)

    Re: dances for 3 cpl sets? Was Re: favourite books

    This also reminds me that I meant to say that in our experience with
    demonstrations, the music you use is often at least as important to
    non-dancing spectators as the dances you do, particularly at Scottish
    games, e.g.,  where you don't have a captive audience and are
    competing with pipes, heavy athletics, reenactors and whatever for
    their attention.  A good rousing recording (assuming you don't use
    musicians) will help pull people in and keep them interested. -Steve

    --
    Steve Wyrick -- Concord, California