test message

Patricia Ruggiero

March 20, 2013, 5:22 a.m. (Message 63899)

I've not had any messages from Strathspey since my exchange on 3/14 with Jay
Andrews about the Northern Virginia basic tea dance. I thought maybe the
list was just quiet; but then I sent three posts last night, and again this
morning, about an 1826 dance book, and they haven't appeared in my Inbox
either.

Did anyone get my posts about that 1826 book?  Is anyone getting THIS post?

Am I lost in the ether again?

Pat
Charlottesville, Virginia
USA
Rosemary Coupe

March 20, 2013, 5:33 a.m. (Message 63900, in reply to message 63899)

All your messages have come through here, Pat.
Rosemary Coupe

From: Patricia Ruggiero
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 8:21 PM
To: Scottish Dance
Subject: test message

I've not had any messages from Strathspey since my exchange on 3/14 with Jay
Andrews about the Northern Virginia basic tea dance. I thought maybe the
list was just quiet; but then I sent three posts last night, and again this
morning, about an 1826 dance book, and they haven't appeared in my Inbox
either.

Did anyone get my posts about that 1826 book?  Is anyone getting THIS post?

Am I lost in the ether again?

Pat
Charlottesville, Virginia
USA
Patricia Ruggiero

Patricia Ruggiero

March 20, 2013, 7:47 p.m. (Message 63907, in reply to message 63900)

Thanks to Rosemary and all who replied both online and privately.  This
morning I received many messages (all? Some? How would I know?) via
Strathspey BUT -- only three of the six I sent about the 1826 book (there
were 3 different messages, sent twice), and NOT three different ones. Weird.
Well, I hope you all got three different ones: about the book, the index of
dances, and the videos.

I SEEM to be back on Strathspey, but.....

Pat
Charlottesville, Virginia (last time I checked)
Denise Smith

Denise Smith

March 22, 2013, 8:46 a.m. (Message 63911, in reply to message 63907)

and they're here in Brisbane, Australia, too.

--
Denise Smith
76 Celandine St

arthur mclean

March 20, 2013, 5:35 a.m. (Message 63901, in reply to message 63899)

It disappeared into the ether and reappeared in Texas!
Cheers Pat,
Arthur
Audrey & Robin Emmett

Audrey & Robin Emmett

March 20, 2013, 5:43 a.m. (Message 63902, in reply to message 63901)

They've also all made it to Australia.

Audrey
Perth, Western Australia
Anselm Lingnau

Anselm Lingnau

March 20, 2013, 9:24 a.m. (Message 63903, in reply to message 63899)

Patricia Ruggiero wrote:

> Did anyone get my posts about that 1826 book?  Is anyone getting THIS post?

A good way of checking if your posts have made it to distribution is to look
at the Strathspey Archive. Generally, anything that is in the Archive has also
gone out to the subscribers.

PSA: The #1 reason why posts are NOT distributed to subscribers is that they
have been sent from an address that cannot be found in the current subscriber
database. This happens if people change e-mail addresses in a way that
arranges for stuff that is sent to their old address to be forwarded to their
new address – if you're »lurking« on the list and don't post that often you
may not notice the difference until much later, at which point you may have
mostly forgotten about the address change. The remedy is to unsubscribe from
the old address (if possible) and to resubscribe from the new one.

Anselm
--
Anselm Lingnau, Mainz/Mayence, Germany ................. xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
The criteria for being popular on twitter are rather different than the

Heiko Schmidt

March 20, 2013, 10:38 a.m. (Message 63904, in reply to message 63899)

Hi Pat,

also all your posts and re-posts reached Europe ;)

Cheers,
Heiko
Wendy Grubb

Wendy Grubb

March 20, 2013, 2:08 p.m. (Message 63906, in reply to message 63899)

I got your posts here in New Orleans.
Wendy Grubb