TO LEE

  • ...

    Lee Fuell Oct. 2, 2001, 11:42 p.m. (Message 27677)

    Ruth,

    One thing Patty pointed out that I missed - the tourist in the picture
    is wearing a winter coat and stocking cap.  September 11 was a
    pretty warm day; even at the top of the World Trade Center, I doubt
    it was cold enough for that attire.  Although the photo has a "09 11
    01" date stamp, that's probably easier to fake than putting in the
    airplane.  Also, I'm skeptical that a camera could survive a fall of
    over 1,000 ft and the fire and not bust open and overexpose the
    film.  Even with a digital camera, survival of the disk would be
    questionable.

    I'm glad Meagan is going.  If I hear of anything that causes me
    concern, I'll let you know.

    Take care,

    Lee

    From:           	xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx
    Date sent:      	Tue, 2 Oct 2001 07:55:52 EDT
    Subject:        	TO LEE
    To:             	xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
  • ...

    Jan Wilson Oct. 3, 2001, 5:30 a.m. (Message 27686, in reply to message 27677)

    Dear Donald,

    This is the second message I have received from you (the first being one to
    Simon Scott) - so not quite sure how my address gets to receive your
    messages??  I do subscribe to Strathspey - would that be significant I
    wonder?

    Jan Wilson
    Alexandria, Sydney
    Australia