Bryan McAlister

Re: Taking to the floor

March 6, 2006, 9:13 p.m. (Message 44518, in reply to message 44516)

Amen - Logic suggests that a full hall means not enough seats to go
around and a good informal crowd of people milling around is exactly
what we should be aiming for.

I remember once, several years ago, at a dance at Hopetoun House an MC
giving an inappropriately schoolmistressly  lecture to the paying
clients how they should behave and as I was relatively new to Country
dancing I gritted my teeth. Nowadays I would ignore the lecture and
maybe just maybe would be tempted to respond.

In message <xxx.xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx>, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx
writes

--
Bryan McAlister