  • Alan Paterson

    Alan Paterson April 24, 2006, 9:01 a.m. (Message 45096)

    Re: Looking for 2 dances

    On 24/04/2006 06:29, Marie Disiewicz wrote:
    > Hi to all
    > I am looking for 2 dances. I would like the original copies, so if
    you have them or know where I might buy them , please get in touch.

    > 1. James B. Cosh - 32 Strathspey- Isle Of Bute
    >
    > 2. Sarah L. Gordon - J 40 - Cam' nether Priory
    >
    > xxxxx@xxxxx.xxx
    >
    > Cheers
    > Marie

    Due to the fact that very many of my ancestors originated in
    Cambusnethan (the abbreviation being actually Cam'nethAN) I would also
    be interested in knowing about the latter. Please CC: me if you answer
    Marie.

    Alan

    P.S. For my own effort in that direction see
    http://www.scottap.com/scd/dances/cambusnethan.html