Looking for 2 dances

  • ...

    Marie Disiewicz April 24, 2006, 6:29 a.m. (Message 45095)

    Hi to all
    I am looking for 2 dances. I would like the original copies, so if you
    have them or know where I might buy them , please get in touch.

    1. James B. Cosh - 32 Strathspey- Isle Of Bute

    2. Sarah L. Gordon - J 40 - Cam' nether Priory

    xxxxx@xxxxx.xxx

    Cheers
    Marie
  • ...

    Alan Paterson April 24, 2006, 9:01 a.m. (Message 45096, in reply to message 45095)

    On 24/04/2006 06:29, Marie Disiewicz wrote:
    > Hi to all
    > I am looking for 2 dances. I would like the original copies, so if
    you have them or know where I might buy them , please get in touch.

    > 1. James B. Cosh - 32 Strathspey- Isle Of Bute
    >
    > 2. Sarah L. Gordon - J 40 - Cam' nether Priory
    >
    > xxxxx@xxxxx.xxx
    >
    > Cheers
    > Marie

    Due to the fact that very many of my ancestors originated in
    Cambusnethan (the abbreviation being actually Cam'nethAN) I would also
    be interested in knowing about the latter. Please CC: me if you answer
    Marie.

    Alan

    P.S. For my own effort in that direction see
    http://www.scottap.com/scd/dances/cambusnethan.html
  • ...

    Alasdair Graham April 25, 2006, 7:47 p.m. (Message 45118, in reply to message 45095)

    Marie,

    Tonight's comment to Pia prompted me to look in my files and I have a little
    booklet of Twenty SCD's by James Cosh "The Glenshee Collection" and The Isle
    of Bute is there -  4 x 32 bar Strathspey dated 1991.
    I am just going out to a class but will send you the words tomorrow if
    that's OK.  I'll also ask at the class about the other one.

    Alasdair Graham,
    Dumbarton, Scotland.