Looking for 2 dances

Marie Disiewicz

April 24, 2006, 6:29 a.m. (Message 45095)

Hi to all
I am looking for 2 dances. I would like the original copies, so if you
have them or know where I might buy them , please get in touch.

1. James B. Cosh - 32 Strathspey- Isle Of Bute

2. Sarah L. Gordon - J 40 - Cam' nether Priory

xxxxx@xxxxx.xxx

Cheers
Marie
Alan Paterson

Alan Paterson

April 24, 2006, 9:01 a.m. (Message 45096, in reply to message 45095)

On 24/04/2006 06:29, Marie Disiewicz wrote:
> Hi to all
> I am looking for 2 dances. I would like the original copies, so if
you have them or know where I might buy them , please get in touch.

> 1. James B. Cosh - 32 Strathspey- Isle Of Bute
>
> 2. Sarah L. Gordon - J 40 - Cam' nether Priory
>
> xxxxx@xxxxx.xxx
>
> Cheers
> Marie

Due to the fact that very many of my ancestors originated in
Cambusnethan (the abbreviation being actually Cam'nethAN) I would also
be interested in knowing about the latter. Please CC: me if you answer
Marie.

Alan

P.S. For my own effort in that direction see
http://www.scottap.com/scd/dances/cambusnethan.html
Alasdair Graham

Alasdair Graham

April 25, 2006, 7:47 p.m. (Message 45118, in reply to message 45095)

Marie,

Tonight's comment to Pia prompted me to look in my files and I have a little
booklet of Twenty SCD's by James Cosh "The Glenshee Collection" and The Isle
of Bute is there -  4 x 32 bar Strathspey dated 1991.
I am just going out to a class but will send you the words tomorrow if
that's OK.  I'll also ask at the class about the other one.

Alasdair Graham,
Dumbarton, Scotland.