  • Alexandre Rafalovitch

    Alexandre Rafalovitch Feb. 13, 2006, 3:58 p.m. (Message 44241)

    Re: Mapping RSCDS (more high-tech toys)

    For USA based companies, part of this is due to easy(ish) access to
    the geocoded information of USA names. I don't know whether Scotland
    or England have that as easily available.

    Still, in general, it is difficult to underestimate the
    country-centrism. At least the Frappr guys made an effort.

    Regards,
       Alex.