  • Lee Fuell

    Lee Fuell Oct. 2, 2001, 11:42 p.m. (Message 27677)

    Re: TO LEE

    Ruth,

    One thing Patty pointed out that I missed - the tourist in the picture
    is wearing a winter coat and stocking cap.  September 11 was a
    pretty warm day; even at the top of the World Trade Center, I doubt
    it was cold enough for that attire.  Although the photo has a "09 11
    01" date stamp, that's probably easier to fake than putting in the
    airplane.  Also, I'm skeptical that a camera could survive a fall of
    over 1,000 ft and the fire and not bust open and overexpose the
    film.  Even with a digital camera, survival of the disk would be
    questionable.

    I'm glad Meagan is going.  If I hear of anything that causes me
    concern, I'll let you know.

    Take care,

    Lee

    From:           	xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx