  • Mike Mudrey

    Mike Mudrey Oct. 1, 2001, 11:03 p.m. (Message 27631)

    RE: MP3 idea

    Right on!

    I buy the CDs, and reburn the to CD or minidisc the track that I want to
    listen too frequently...but I still have the CDs.

    In the English Country Dance group to which I belong, I purchase two CDs,
    one for the group and one of me.

    The cost of music is cheap compared to the cost of not finding bands in the
    future when you need them.

    mm