Chris1Ronald

Re: Ladies Chain

Jan. 24, 2002, 2:37 a.m. (Message 29250, in reply to message 29185)

In a message dated 01/23/2002 7:35:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
x.xxxxx@xxxxxxxx.xx.xx writes:
> I have just read through my mail for the last couple of days.
> I find it fascinating that the vast majority of mail on this
> subject has been written by men!   Is it that the ladies just
> dance it?   :-)

Good point. I had a mind to contribute to the discussion, but then I said to
myself: do you know what the figure really feels like from the ladies'
perspective (especially bars 1-2 and 5-6)?  Where do ladies aim to be
(assuming they are consciously thinking about it) at the end of bar 2: still
on the famous diagonal, close to the man's place, or what...?  I'd like to
hear some ladies' perspectives.  Why don't you  start, Helen?  :)

Chris
(in New York, and a man, if anyone's wondering.)