Chris1Ronald

Re: Dalkeith's Strathespey

Nov. 1, 2001, 8:18 a.m. (Message 28001, in reply to message 27997)

In a message dated 10/31/2001 10:53:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
xxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx writes:
> Loretta,
>     Dalkeith's Strath is a lovely dance ...snip...
>     Also on bars 9-16 the first couple should take care not to rush to the
> top of the set into positions for a reel of four. First man should see to
> getting his partner facing 2nd man.

Right. On bar 16, as first man, I like to lead my partner a fraction above
second couple, and turn a little anti-clockwise. In this way, the first
couple flow nicely into the reel of four.

Chris.