March dance in Thousand Oaks on the 18th, not 11th

  • ...

    Volleyballjerry Feb. 3, 2006, 4:55 p.m. (Message 44113)

    In a message dated 02/02/2006 8:40:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
    xxxxxxx@xxx.xxx writes:

    > Also the same night, March 11th, there is a San Gabriel Valley March Winds
    > Dance at the Hillcrest Arts Center in Thousand Oaks at 7:30 p.m.

    The "CATCH THE WIND and blow into town for the MARCH WINDS DANCE" in Thousand
    Oaks is actually on the 18th, a week later.  (Orange County dances are
    generally on the second Saturday of the month, San Gabriel Valley dances on the
    third.)

    Carol, did you find this misinformation from source that we should correct?

    Robb Quint
    Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
  • ...

    Cmcowen Feb. 3, 2006, 5:30 p.m. (Message 44116, in reply to message 44113)

    Robb,

    Thank you very much for the correction. I got the in date from the Orange
    County newsletter!

    Carol