  • mlamontbrown

    mlamontbrown June 22, 2006, 10:17 a.m. (Message 45635)

    RE: St Andrews 2005 - DVD

    Hi Martin

    I'm afraid I haven't got round to editing 2004 or 2005 Grenoble / etc (or Japan 2004
    or World tour 2005) ---- and all the cassettes are sitting there, looking very
    reproachful!

    I find the trouble with retirement is that I get very easily sidetracked.

    I hope that everything goes well with this year's course - we are gradually getting
    ourselves geared up to a visit to Canada, including the TAC summer school, in about 4
    weeks time (and we have our granddaughters to stay for two weeks before then!)

    Malcolm

    Malcolm L Brown
    York  (UK)

    Of