  • Pia Walker

    Pia Walker May 23, 2006, 7:23 p.m. (Message 45355)

    RE: Are there estimates on RSCDS dancers?

    Hi Alex

    I think the answer would be a resounding NO
    However, I think we would all like to know your result when you have
    finished your research.

    Pia

    -----Original Message-----
    From: strathspey-bounces-pia=xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    [mailto:strathspey-bounces-pia=xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx]On Behalf Of
    Alexandre Rafalovitch
    Sent: 23 May 2006 17:46
    To: SCD news and discussion
    Subject: Are there estimates on RSCDS dancers?

    Hi,

    Does anybody have estimates on RSCDS dancers. I am interested in any
    numbers, but if somebody has number for specific categories below it
    would be even better. The numbers can be very rough.
    1) Active dancers (not retired and single visits)
    2) Members
    3) Teachers
    4) Dancers who participate online (? = strathspey mailing list size)
    5) Other interesting statistic I probably should have asked

    The results (if any) may be worked into an article, but they are also
    of interest for other reasons. Speed of response is more important
    then precision here.

    Regards,
       Alex.