  • suepetyt

    suepetyt May 8, 2006, 4:38 p.m. (Message 45197)

    RE: Ask and Ye shall receive!

    As Marie has now got two such CDs in her portfolio (The Odds and this one)
    we will now not be producing the Strathspeyer's 'Mix and Match a Teachers
    Choice' CD, a shame as it would have been good for the Strathspeyers to have
    had their own CD.

    There is unlikely to be sufficient demand to cover the cost of production of
    third CD.  Hopefully we can persuade the band to do something else, but this
    time we won't tell anyone what it is!!

    Happy Dancing
    Sue Petyt
    www.suepetyt.me.uk
    Skype Sue Petyt

    -----Original Message-----
    From: strathspey-bounces-sue=xxxxxxxx.xx.xx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    [mailto:strathspey-bounces-sue=xxxxxxxx.xx.xx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx] On Behalf Of
    Marie Disiewicz
    Sent: 08 May 2006 14:53
    To: SCD news and discussion
    Subject: Ask and Ye shall receive!

    Good morning/evening to all:

    Here is a CD that should be here at TACSound the end of JUNE all going WELL.

    Your requests have been granted.
    I love the Title "Teacher's Choice"

    IRVINE VALLEY SCD BAND
    S22A011
    Favourite SCD's Vol. 3      Teacher's Choice
    Reel: (3x32R), Jig: (3x40J), Jaqui Watson's Strathspey (3x32S), Reel:
    (6x32R), Jig (3x32J), The Lea Rig (8x32S), Medley (32S+32J X3), The Barmkin
    (1x88R), Jig (7x32J), Reel (10x32R), Balcomie House (3x48J), Strathspey
    (3x40S),Jig (6x32J), The White Heather Jig (4x40J), Reel 7x32R

    I can say I have done very well with the other two CDs this one man band has
    produced.
    Any questions or any more requests, please send them to me or put them on
    this site. I am keeping a list.
    For those who have sent private requests, if your request is not on this CD,
    a new CD will be coming out this fall.
    Cheers
    Marie who is always trying to keep you up to date.   xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx