  • Eve Lubin

    Eve Lubin May 6, 2006, 4:55 a.m. (Message 45175)

    Re: corrected information re Ann Skipper

    on 5/4/06 7:03 PM, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx wrote:

     a little more information - I can't remember anyone contacting me and I
    certainly woudn't have given out that information because I hadn't been in
    contact with the Skippers and had no reason to believe that they had been
    moved to anywhere. Thanks, Eve