  • International Dance Council CID

    International Dance Council CID April 13, 2006, 11:06 p.m. (Message 45040)

    Phill Jones

    Dear Sir,

    I do not understand what is the problem.

    We are replying to all messages within 24 hours and we have an active removal procedure.
    Our messages are of purely non-commecial character, sent as information to CID members.

    We look forward to your reply and remain at your disposal.

    Ms. Adamantia Angeli

    Executive Secretary

    -  The International Dance Council (CID) is the official umbrella
    organization for all forms of dance in all countries of the world.

    -  It is a non-profit non-governmental organization founded in 1973
    within the UNESCO headquarters in Paris.

    -  It is a worldwide forum bringing together international, national
    and local organizations as well as select individuals active in dance.

    -  It represents the art of dance in general and advises the UNESCO,
    national and local government agencies, international organizations
    and institutions.

    Headquarters

    CID, UNESCO, Paris, France

    www.cid-unesco.org

    CID President's Office

    International Dance Council

    Dora Stratou Dance Theater, Scholiou 8, Plaka, GR-10558 Athens, Greece

    Tel. (30)210.324.4395 & 210.324.6188; Fax (30)210.324.6921

    xxxxxxxxx@xxx-xxxxxx.xxx