  • International Dance Council CID

    International Dance Council CID April 13, 2006, 11:25 p.m. (Message 45039)

    Alexandre Rafalovitch

    Dear Sir,

    We have no periods of inactivity, unless our server is down for maintenance.

    We have a staff of 4 experienced secretaries replying to all messages.

    We look forward to your reply and regret any inconvenience.

    Sincerely

    Ms. Adamantia Angeli

    Executive Secretary

    -  The International Dance Council (CID) is the official umbrella
    organization for all forms of dance in all countries of the world.

    -  It is a non-profit non-governmental organization founded in 1973
    within the UNESCO headquarters in Paris.

    -  It is a worldwide forum bringing together international, national
    and local organizations as well as select individuals active in dance.

    -  It represents the art of dance in general and advises the UNESCO,
    national and local government agencies, international organizations
    and institutions.

    Headquarters

    CID, UNESCO, Paris, France

    www.cid-unesco.org

    CID President's Office

    International Dance Council

    Dora Stratou Dance Theater, Scholiou 8, Plaka, GR-10558 Athens, Greece

    Tel. (30)210.324.4395 & 210.324.6188; Fax (30)210.324.6921

    xxxxxxxxx@xxx-xxxxxx.xxx

    Please write your full name in the Subject line of your message

    and eventually your CID Membership number

    to distinguish from spam and ensure faster processing