  • Andrew C Aitchison

    Andrew C Aitchison April 3, 2006, 7:28 p.m. (Message 44972)

    RE: Over 700 schoolchildren dance in Glasgow

    On Mon, 3 Apr 2006, mlamontbrown wrote:

    > I always find it sad that young competitive highland dancers rarely
    > transform into the next generation of Scottish Country dancer.

    I'd be surprised if they did. If they can't compete at the level they
    used to, SCD is going to seem like a big step down that just reminds them
    how far the have retreated. I'd expect them to teach highland or take up
    something completely different.