  • Jim and Donna Ferguson

    Jim and Donna Ferguson March 29, 2006, 7:59 p.m. (Message 44896)

    Re: The Strathspeyer's CD - Mix and Match

    I was passing along the info on the upcoming CD to a friend who is not on
    Strathspey right now, and she sent back the following (in case anyone is
    interested):
    Donna, Kimbolton, OH, USA

    >Donna,
     You might want to send out that there is a CD called "The Odds" by Bobby
    Murray.  It contains:
    4x48 reel
    3x32 jig
    48s/48r