  • mlamontbrown

    mlamontbrown March 23, 2006, 4:55 p.m. (Message 44861)

    RE: Two chords

    Wouter wrote:

    > The alternative is off course to have two tracks for the dances that
    > might/might not need two chords - one with two chords and one with just
    > one chord.  That way you cater for both the "one chorders" and the "two
    > chorders".  I am no expert but with modern technology it should not be
    > too big a problem.

    And that (technology) of course is the solution - you record a two chord version, and
    then put a track marker before the first chord (labelling it "dance x - two chords"),
    and a track marker in the space between the two chords (labelling it "dance x - one
    chord").  The teacher then selects whichever track he / she wants.

    Malcolm L Brown
    York