mlamontbrown

RE: Two chords

March 23, 2006, 4:55 p.m. (Message 44861, in reply to message 44767)

Wouter wrote:

> The alternative is off course to have two tracks for the dances that
> might/might not need two chords - one with two chords and one with just
> one chord.  That way you cater for both the "one chorders" and the "two
> chorders".  I am no expert but with modern technology it should not be
> too big a problem.

And that (technology) of course is the solution - you record a two chord version, and
then put a track marker before the first chord (labelling it "dance x - two chords"),
and a track marker in the space between the two chords (labelling it "dance x - one
chord").  The teacher then selects whichever track he / she wants.

Malcolm L Brown
York