Jim Healy

Re: Dashing White Sergeant (was Two Chords)

March 23, 2006, 9:59 a.m. (Message 44857, in reply to message 44846)

Greetings!

>In fact, I don't remember hearing it ( a four bar intro) on a recording,
>either.

The most recent I know of is Bobby Crowe's Step in Time cassette that I have
had transferred to CD. I don't know if that is available commercially. I
have also tried, with some success, to reintroduce it when I am MC - the
bands have no problem with it and, unlike dancing to the pipes, the majority
of less experienced dancers seem to cope as long as they are warned.

Jim Healy
Perth and Monaco