Steve Wyrick

Re: reply default

March 13, 2006, 1:16 a.m. (Message 44670, in reply to message 44651)

Is there a setting in your e-mail program that defaults to sender, Robb?
When I hit "reply" to the original message, it gives me the strathspey
address, not Doug's. Using Microsoft Entourage/Mac.-Steve

--
Steve Wyrick -- Concord, California