  • Steve Wyrick

    Steve Wyrick March 13, 2006, 1:16 a.m. (Message 44670)

    Re: reply default

    Is there a setting in your e-mail program that defaults to sender, Robb?
    When I hit "reply" to the original message, it gives me the strathspey
    address, not Doug's. Using Microsoft Entourage/Mac.-Steve

    --
    Steve Wyrick -- Concord, California