  • redrose_solutions

    redrose_solutions March 6, 2006, 11:07 a.m. (Message 44508)

    RE: Difference Between Briefing a dance and Recapping a Dance

    Thanks for the explanation. It makes me wonder, however, why you feel the
    need to have both breifing and recap. I would consider a recap sufficient
    at a social event/ball, especially if the programme is published in advance
    of the event itself. As Jim Healy says, why waste valuable dancing time?

    Susi

    Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!