redrose_solutions

RE: Difference Between Briefing a dance and Recapping a Dance

March 6, 2006, 11:07 a.m. (Message 44508, in reply to message 44502)

Thanks for the explanation. It makes me wonder, however, why you feel the
need to have both breifing and recap. I would consider a recap sufficient
at a social event/ball, especially if the programme is published in advance
of the event itself. As Jim Healy says, why waste valuable dancing time?

Susi