Anselm Lingnau

Re: Floor Surfaces and Foot Support (was Scottish Country Dancing VSScottish Folk Dancing)

Feb. 3, 2006, 1:49 a.m. (Message 44065, in reply to message 44062)

Pia wrote:

> Is it not the case that we are supposed to gently float across the floor
> with almost no contact between foot and floor at all :>)

Yes, but we're also supposed to obey the laws of physics.

Anselm
The beauty of mechanical problems is that they are often visible to the naked
and untrained eye. If white smoke is rising from a disk drive, that is
probably where the problem lies (unless your disk drive has just elected the
new Pope).                                                        -- John Bear