  • Stewart Cunningham

    Stewart Cunningham Nov. 6, 2001, 4:20 a.m. (Message 28054)

    Re: What happened?

    Someone asked me whether progress had been made. Although I accept that this
    depends on your perspective, my answer was "yes" although it is slow.
    As I see it the important change that has occurred is in the speed with which
    decisions may be made. Under the old structure they could only be made at
    Executive Committee meetings that were held just twice a year. Under the new
    structure (that won't come into effect until after the November 2002 AGM) a new
    Management Board will be created that will be able to meet much more frequently,
    will not be so unwieldy (although 23 is still a large number) and will hopefully
    be able to make quicker and better decisions.
    Have I got this right?
    Stewart