  • Lee Fuell

    Lee Fuell Oct. 9, 2001, 12:18 a.m. (Message 27794)

    Re: Pre-Booking

    Yes to the Gay Gordons variation, no to the waltz.  Any variation
    that doesn't end formed into sets for the first set dance is fine with
    me, although the Gay Gordons does seem to go on interminably
    ("4-by" is plenty).

    Lee

    Send reply to:  	xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    From:           	Marilynn Knight <xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.xxx>