Jim Healy

RE: Island CD Survey

Oct. 1, 2001, 10:35 p.m. (Message 27629, in reply to message 27501)

Greetings!

Graham Hamilton writes:
>My selection, in order of preference, is as follows:
>
>"Yellow" Highlander Vol? by David Cunningham
>"Special Requests Vol II" by Colin Dewar
>"Clashmadden" by Nicol McLaren and the Glencraig Band

Well, Graham, where's your application for the AGM Weekend??

Friday Ball - David Cunningham and his Band
Saturday Dance - Colin Dewar Quartet

I haven't posted my preferences on this thread as I could never restrict it
to three and don't know how Marjorie could pick out one of the Stan Hamilton
discs. I would have to declare mine to be a boxed set to ensure all five
were all included.

If I really were restricted to 3 physical CDs I would probably want to burn
my own selection of tracks from lots of different CDs - for example, I
wouldn't want to be anywhere without a couple of tracks from Muriel's Skye
Collection plus the half of Dancing Live recorded at Blair Castle just
because I was there and the atmosphere was fantastic plus, plus, plus...

But, Marjorie's initial reference to the Stan Hamilton and another to the
Berkeley Players plus queries about Jimmy Blue and Peter White make me
wonder - Strathspey MP3 swap-shop, Anselm??

Jim Healy
Perth, Scotland