  • Marilynn Knight

    Marilynn Knight Sept. 25, 2001, 4:57 p.m. (Message 27504)

    RE: Island CD Survey

    Oh, yes, emphatically ditto John Taylor and Andy Imbrie(esp. their
    'De'il.....').  Also Boston Branch Anniversary CD!!!!  And, of course,
    oodles more...

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Marjorie McLaughlin [mailto:xxxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx]
    Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 10:40 AM
    To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Subject: Re: Island CD Survey

    Hmm, can we take along our home-recorded CDs?

    Stan Hamilton & Band, Volume 1 (my age is showing, but I couldn't manage
    without one Stan Hamilton recording)
    Dancing Live (Muriel Johnstone Trio and SCD Band)
    Live (John Taylor and Andy Imbrie)

    Better send this now before I start thinking about what I've left behind.

    Marjorie McLaughlin
    San Diego, CA