Martin.Sheffield

Incredible Dance escape this year ?

Sept. 25, 2001, 7:47 p.m. (Message 27509)

Marilynn wrote:
>Dear Strathspey Dance Friend whom I look forward to meeting on a dance floor
>someday,

Since Anselm has so obligingly arranged for us to get our musical opinions
together (dare I say " on my hinting?"), perhaps he will arrange for
Marilynn's request to cope true, too -- a grand strathspey ball so that
Marilynn and I (and all the other remaining list members) can have a dance
and gaze, not only into each other's prose.

On a mid-Atlantic island -- preferably without monkeys, please,
Anselm.

The sun has started shining again !!!

Martin,
 in Grenoble, France.

 http://perso.wanadoo.fr/scots.in.france/
              (dance groups,  events,  some new dances ...)