Server Error?

Karin Ingram

Dec. 4, 2006, 12:54 p.m. (Message 47266)

I can’t seem to get onto the site on the Internet.  I get a “server error”
page with this message: “The server encountered an internal error when
handling your page.

Tcl-Webserver/3.5.2 CVS
Tcl version 8.5a4”

What am I doing wrong?  I have no problems with any other sites.

Best wishes,

Karin Ingram

(Scottish Borders)

Anselm Lingnau

Anselm Lingnau

Dec. 4, 2006, 1:10 p.m. (Message 47267, in reply to message 47266)

Karin Ingram wrote:

> I can’t seem to get onto the site on the Internet.  I get a “server error”
> page with this message: “The server encountered an internal error when
> handling your page.
>
> Tcl-Webserver/3.5.2 CVS
> Tcl version 8.5a4”
>
> What am I doing wrong?  I have no problems with any other sites.

I just tried it and it works. The server does have an unfortunate tendency to
hiccough, so if you don't get a connection then go get a cup of coffee (or
something) and try again afterwards. I'm entertaining plans to improve this
but would really like to get the mailing list changes done first :^(

Anselm
Today Sherman is a successful brain surgeon out in Beverly Hills, where you
would think he would starve for lack of anything to operate on; but no, they
keep him busy, perhaps with transplants.     -- Herman Wouk, *Inside, Outside*