  • Colleen Putt

    Colleen Putt Oct. 3, 2021, 2:51 a.m. (Message 72096)

    Re: Mobile SCD Cribs

    This is fantastic, Charlie! Fast and so easy to use. Thank you for sharing!
    Cheers, Colleen

    Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

    On Saturday, October 2, 2021, 7:16 PM, Phyl Gaskell <xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:

    I was amazed how quickly it downloaded and the response time is
    incredible! Thank you so much for another wonderful tool.
    Phyl in México

    Sent from my iPad

    > On 29 Sep 2021, at 17:36, Charles Inglis <xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx> wrote:
    >
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I am please to announce that the Mobile SCD Cribs app is now in
    production and is available in both the Apple Apps Store and the
    Google Play Store.

    https://saltire.ca/mobilescdcribs <https://saltire.ca/mobilescdcribs>

    > I would like to thank Anselm, Keith Rose, David Haynes and Lydia
    Hedge for their help and suggestions in developing the app.  Also, I
    would like to thank the members of the strathspey mailing list who
    volunteered to be beta testers for the app.

    > The app is an attempt to provide easy “mobile� access to some of
    the basic features of the SCDDB.  Let me know if you have any
    suggestions for additional functions for app and I’ll look into
    adding the functions.

    > For those of you who have access the Apple devices that use the new
    M1 chip, the app can be downloaded and used on those devices as well.

    > Please contact me at xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx <mailto:xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx>
    if you find any problems / issues with the app.

    > One small bug, which I will be fixing in the next few days, is that
    the app may not load the dances you attempt to add to your dance list
    and not inform you why.  This happens when the SCDDB server is
    overloaded and isn’t immediately responding.  If this happens, just
    wait for a few minutes and try again (this happens infrequently).

    cribs' or click on this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/detail
    s?id=ca.rscdsottawa.mobile_cribs <https://play.google.com/store/apps/d
    etails?id=ca.rscdsottawa.mobile_cribs>

    > To access the app on the google apple store search for 'mobile SCD
    cribs' or click on this link https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mobile-scd-
    cribs/id1569432915 <https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mobile-scd-
    cribs/id1569432915>