  • Marion Hamilton

    Marion Hamilton Sept. 30, 2021, 5:20 p.m. (Message 72078)

    Re: Mobile SCD Cribs

    Huge congratulations to you, bravo!!
    Charlie!!

    Marion Hamilton

    Sent from my iPhone

    > On Sep 29, 2021, at 10:58 PM, Shoko Okumura <x.xxxxxxx@xx.xxxxx.xx.xx> wrote:
    >
    > Thank you for the good news, the mobile app's completion.
    > I have just downloaded it, tried it and found it is very useful.
    >
    > Shoko Okumura

    production and is available in both the Apple Apps Store and the
    Google Play Store.

    https://saltire.ca/mobilescdcribs <https://saltire.ca/mobilescdcribs>

    > I would like to thank Anselm, Keith Rose, David Haynes and Lydia
    Hedge for their help and suggestions in developing the app.  Also, I
    would like to thank the members of the strathspey mailing list who
    volunteered to be beta testers for the app.

    > The app is an attempt to provide easy “mobile” access to some of the
    basic features of the SCDDB.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
    for additional functions for app and I’ll look into adding the
    functions.

    > For those of you who have access the Apple devices that use the new
    M1 chip, the app can be downloaded and used on those devices as well.

    > Please contact me at xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx <mailto:xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx>
    if you find any problems / issues with the app.

    > One small bug, which I will be fixing in the next few days, is that
    the app may not load the dances you attempt to add to your dance list
    and not inform you why.  This happens when the SCDDB server is
    overloaded and isn’t immediately responding.  If this happens, just
    wait for a few minutes and try again (this happens infrequently).

    cribs' or click on this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/detail
    s?id=ca.rscdsottawa.mobile_cribs <https://play.google.com/store/apps/d
    etails?id=ca.rscdsottawa.mobile_cribs>

    > To access the app on the google apple store search for 'mobile SCD
    cribs' or click on this link https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mobile-scd-
    cribs/id1569432915 <https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mobile-scd-
    cribs/id1569432915>