  • Andrew Buxton

    Andrew Buxton July 9, 2011, 10:28 a.m. (Message 61084)

    Re: Terry Glasspool's Dances (was Re: Reels in Bishop of Columbus)

    Ah, now I see where Shadow reels come from.  We await a dance
    featuring Ivan (the Terrible) reels :-)

    Andrew

    -----
    Andrew Buxton
    Lewes, East Sussex, UK

    ________________________________
    From: Rod Downey <xxx.xxxxxx@xxxx.xxx.xx.xx>
    To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Sent: Saturday, 9 July 2011, 1:59
    Subject: Terry Glasspool's Dances (was Re: Reels in Bishop of Columbus)

    I tried my old link to his dances available online

    http://home.roadrunner.com/~glasshall/dances.html

    which then took me to

    http://home.roadrunner.com/~glasshall/BishopOfColumbus.html

    and this worked fine.

    I really like Terry's dances. They are not all fantastic, but
    some really are (bishop of columbus, silver square, this ones four
    isobel, cranbery tart, etc), and I have never danced one that did not
    have an
    original idea nor one that did not dance very well.

    rod