  • Rod Downey

    Rod Downey July 9, 2011, 3:34 a.m. (Message 61083)

    Re: Tandem Reels (was Re: Reels in Bishop of Columbus)

    alas; there are things which cannot be changed,
    and petronella turn is now part of the millieu.
    I wonder if this is what the movement was called before
    the RSCDS.

    However, it is not a good plan for the future.

    rod

    On Fri, 8 Jul 2011, Bruce wrote:

    > Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 18:21:07 -0700
    > From: Bruce <xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx>
    > To: "xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx" <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
    > Subject: Re: Tandem Reels (was Re: Reels in Bishop of Columbus)
    >
    > If so what do YOU call petronella turns?
    >

    > Bruce Herbold
    >
    > On Jul 8, 2011, at 5:49 PM, Rod Downey <xxx.xxxxxx@xxxx.xxx.xx.xx> wrote:
    >

    >> Hi Anselm,
    >>
    >> your points are well taken, but I did not advocate using Falcon Reels
    >> but personally use ``swapover reels'' which is descriptive.
    >> Naming formations  is something which should be done without
    animals, birds, nor references to particular dances.