Susan McKinnell

Re: dances for 3 cpl sets? Was Re: favourite books

June 3, 2008, 3:01 a.m. (Message 52625, in reply to message 52580)

I like Drewry's Wooden Horse from the Turkish Set book.  Sue (Chicago,
IL USA)

--
Susan McKinnell        xxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx         http://suedan.com

"A house without a cat, and a well-fed, well-petted, and properly
revered cat, may be a perfect house, perhaps, but how can it prove
its title?"
- Mark Twain, The Tragedy of Pudd'nhead Wilson