  • Susan McKinnell

    Susan McKinnell June 3, 2008, 3:01 a.m. (Message 52625)

    Re: dances for 3 cpl sets? Was Re: favourite books

    I like Drewry's Wooden Horse from the Turkish Set book.  Sue (Chicago,
    IL USA)

    --
    Susan McKinnell        xxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx         http://suedan.com

    "A house without a cat, and a well-fed, well-petted, and properly
    revered cat, may be a perfect house, perhaps, but how can it prove
    its title?"
    - Mark Twain, The Tragedy of Pudd'nhead Wilson