  • Bruce Herbold

    Bruce Herbold June 2, 2008, 5:53 a.m. (Message 52582)

    Re: favourite books

    A few favorites

    Bob Campbell's Glasgow Assembly
    Drewry's Brodie, Silver Tassie, and Rondel collections (in adition to Canadian)
    Dunsmuir Collection
    Cosh's 22 dances
    Goldring starting with the graded and social books, but you can't go wrong
    Ladies of Dunse, but the tip of the iceberg of good recent collections
    - Vancouver, Hamilton, and on and on - an embarrassment of riches
    and with a final self-serving suggestion I'd include the SF class's
    new Measures of Pleasure -- which includes some lovely new Tim Wilson
    dances

    Bruce Herbold
    San Francisco