  • Peter Price

    Peter Price June 2, 2008, 1:06 a.m. (Message 52575)

    Re: favourite books

    Terry Glasspool's 2 books - 7 Year Itch and An Itch to Dance have many
    wonderful dances in them.

    I have also found the Santa Fe group's book - Always Enough to Dance to be
    indispensable since I often have 4 and 5 dancers waiting for  the next 2 to
    show up.

    Peter Price