  • Monica Pollard

    Monica Pollard June 2, 2008, 12:14 a.m. (Message 52574)

    Re: favourite books

    Some of these you may already have, but I'll list my favs anyway, in
    no particular order;

    'Briefs for 100 Favorite Dances & 63 More' by the Madison, WI, group.
    I'm frequently glad I have it with me. :)
    The Collins SCD book
    the Pillings book
    The Canadian Book, by John Drewry.  (incl. Atholl Brose, Bees of
    Maggieknockater, Hamilton's Strathspey, Haunt of the Gnomes, The St.
    Nicholas Boat, etc.)
    the two MacNab books

    There are certainly more wonderful books out there, but these have
    been very helpful for me.

    Monica

    --
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a
    horrible warning."